In the past, I struggled with decisions I’ve made. I had so much regret and resentment for my self. Then it came to me…
Humans were made in such a way that we can’t turn our heads to look directly behind us. There’s a reason for that. God wants us to be moving forward and to take the right path.
- We look forward so we can see where we are going and what lies ahead
- We can look side to side both for choosing a direction and path, and so we can see those taking the journey with us.
- We can look up so we can call out to Him in time of need and praise.
- We can look down so we don’t trip and that we can see the path we’re taking clearly.
- WE CAN’T LOOK BEHIND! We need to not look back otherwise we may get distracted and turn around. The past is past. You can’t bring it with.
picture cite: http://pixgood.com/journey-path-road.html